As the world moves towards more eco-friendly sources of energy, solar power has become a very viable option. Decades of overusing fossil fuels have led to the depletion of many gadget plus non-renewable resources. Due to this, the shift to renewable resources of energy has been of the utmost importance. However, out of all the renewable resources, solar power has caught the attention of most people. Even though it is relatively more expensive than the usual hydroelectric means that are available in households and industries, it leads to a cleaner, more sustainable source of energy.
There are multiple reasons as to why solar power is the best resource for the future. Firstly, it is abundantly available. Secondly, the solar power panels usually have quite a long shelf life.There will come a time in our lives when most of our regular day appliances such as refrigerator and television sets will be running on solar energy.
- Powerbanks have been in the market for quite a few years now. Although most of them worked on chemical reactions inside the batteries, they did not last for too long. Now, powerbanks working on solar power have come into the market. One of the biggest advantages of these powerbanks is that you don’t have to charge them. They are charged automatically through solar power! Now you can go wherever and don’t have to worry about whether your powerbank has enough charge in order to backup your phone’s battery!
It is also a great and innovative gift idea.
- There are many people who own sizeable courtyards and lawns. They often keep a check on these lawns and gardens by keeping them lit during the night. However, these lights can add quite a bit to your electricity bill. Why not invest in a garden lamp which works through solar power? They are made of tough material, so as to withstand the weathering effects. This means that not only will you be saving a lot on your electricity bill, you’d also be contributing to a cleaner earth!
- Power cuts and outages can be quite frequent if you live in a place with bad weather. What if you want to study, read or work and there’s no electricity? A solar power lantern, charged throughout the day by keeping it outside, can give you hours and hours of light. Now you can finish that all important work, or read your favorite book!
You must also like:
- 10 Best Laptops to Buy in 2020 for Under $500
- 10 Best Selling Clothing Brands In The World
- 3 Tips On Picking The Best Wireless Speakers
- 5 Great Shopping Tips
- 5 Strategies to Earn Money on the Internet
- We all love the comfort and ease that wireless appliances add to our lives. Nonetheless, wireless keyboards do have batteries which often need to be charged beforehand. This poses quite a serious problem when you’re in a rush and need to work on something. Why not buy a wireless keyboard which works on solar power? Every time you aren’t using it, the keyboard is actually charging. The best part is, you don’t even have to plug it into anything for a charge. So, you can never forget something which you don’t even have to do!
- Generators are charged beforehand and kept as a backup in case there are power outages. But they tend to be noisy and don’t last for too long. A generator working with solar power means that it is always charged and ready to be used. Moreover, it does not emit a lot of noise, which means that less energy is being wasted.
Solar powered LED light strips
- We love to decorate our homes and rooms with some beautiful LED light strips to add a personal touch, or to create a nice ambience. These light strips can be cheap on the price, but they’re often flimsy and can stop working quite easily. So, why not go for LED light strips working on solar power? They look great and work for a long time too! Quality over price, always!
- Although most phones nowadays come with a flashlight, they aren’t very useful in situations where you need a much stronger beam of light. This can happen if you’re searching for something and need a wider range of view. Solar power flashlights can be charged quite easily and they are actually made of very good quality material. This is an investment you shouldn’t miss out on. It would save you lots of money on batteries too!
- Speakers have become a common gadget in most households. Some are wired, while others are used via Bluetooth. The latter usually needs to be charged. However, Bluetooth speakers which run on solar power don’t need to be charged at all. Some variants come with both solar panels and a charging port as well.
Window mounted chargers
- Do you have a place in your house which receives direct sunlight? If yes, then use the opportunity to place window-mounted chargers, which work on solar power. From phones to laptops to iPads and tablets, there are options for all! Imagine the amount of money you could be saving with this, and helping the earth as well!
Solar powered fans
- Summer days leading to huge electricity bills in the long run? If yes, then one viable solution is to get a fan which works through solar power. It might be a little expensive at first, but can save you loads of money later on!
These are some of the best solar powered gadgets that you can use at home and become more energy efficient. We all need to move towards greener sources of energy and contribute towards a cleaner future.