Donate for Corona: The world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. The world is coming together to combat the COVID-19 pandemic bringing governments, organizations from across industries and sectors and individuals together to help respond to this global outbreak. The outpouring of global solidarity and support sparked by this shared challenge has been phenomenal.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is leading and coordinating the global effort, supporting countries to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic.
Everyone can now support directly the response coordinated by WHO. People and organizations who want to help fight the pandemic and support WHO and partners can now Donate for Corona through the COVID-Solidarity Response Fund for WHO
COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund Help WHO fight COVID-19
Click on the DONATE NOW button below to donate to the COVID-19 Response Fund through this secure digital portal. You can find information there on payment options and tax exemption possibilities for some countries.
Donations received will go towards funding the activities of the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which include among others:
- Putting in place activities to Track and understand the spread of the virus;
- Ensuring patients get the care they need
- Buying and ship essential supplies such as masks, gloves and protective wear for frontline workers
- Producing evidence based guidelines and advice, and make sure health workers and responders get the information and training to detect and treat affected patients;
- Producing guidance for the general public and for particular groups on measures to take to prevent the spread and prevent themselves and others
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments