Google Ticks Unique Content
- Google always like Unique content. The website which has unique content compare to others, it will get rank soon than others. That is why Google is putting such a high value on unique content. Creating content that begs to be shared such as videos, blog posts and eBooks also has a big side benefit. That benefit is that people will link to your website, hence Google ticks you in its search engine calculations the more often back-links are created to website from other websites.
- This is where the tactic of “offpage optimization” starts to make its importance and presence felt and should be included in your SEO strategy. This is the final stage of getting Google to tick you.
- Generally SEO Experts Agree that Off-page optimization such as link building techniques can get 80% contribution for any SEO campaign. This is the Most important activity from us to getting our website well ranked in search engines. The key driving force is “Backlinks“.
The Importance of “Back Links”
A backlink or a link is the factor which you use to be brought to another page. This links are Most Important, because it is like vote for our page which will tell to search engines that other web pages utilize your page for information Google Search Results .
The more website you link is like more voting for your webpage, that higher your ranking as well.Though not all websites are weighted as well, so we need to link some valuable pages which have good page rank and domain authority.
So here are 5 tips for easy link building:
1: Analyse Competitor
This is one of the way where you can start your link building activities. First of all you need to find your competitors in your Niche. And analyse their backlinks from various Backlink checker website and take the links.
You dont need to link all the links to your website from competitor links, just take the major website links Google Search Results. It will help you to exceed your competitor from backlinks. Just keep this as a routine work.
2.Content, content and content
Always, the best way to encourage people to link to your website, providing consistence,new, compelling and useful Content, content and content.
Creating relevant and useful content Google Search Results; such as about your products, industry, current market information with keyword oriented useful content will likely influence your website more than any of the other factor discussed here. After the Google Penguin update, regularly posted quality content is the recommended method to getting more traffic to your website.
And you should post at least 2 new articles per week, more being better, as Google will favour websites with frequent update that contains unique content. And if your website offers good content, other websites will naturally want to link to you as well.
While posting articles, don’t forget to write Title tag and Meta Description to your articles with principles, and don’t forget to include your desired keywords or phrases.
You must also like:
- How To Build Traffic To Your Blog
- Making Money on the Internet for Beginners
- 10 Ways to Make Money from Blogging
- How to start an online store in 2020.
- 10 Methods to Earn Money Online in 2020
3: Join web 2.0
Joining a web 2.0 site is an suerb method of developing search engine friendly links. If you are not familiar with the name, web 2.0 is the term used to describe websites that have a social networking component to them.
Sites like StumbleUpon, Squidoo, and Tumblr generate most of their content from the site users themselves.
These pages contains interactive information sharing as well as collaboration. Even yourself can add articles that include up to 9 free backlinks per article to your website.
The best way to build links and create strong SEO benefits through Squidoo.com is by creating unique content that focuses on your keywords. Always try to incorporate multimedia, such as videos or images to gain more trust and authority quickly.
Always give online testimonials to your Clients, business partners or anyone else you can give a testimonial to, as it is a great way to get free backlinks from legitimate websites.
Don’t forget to include your strategic keywords into your testimonials and hyperlink it back to the webpage from your website.
5: Link request to your connections
And finally, source your own networks for possible opportunities to build more links. Business contacts, distributors, family members, friends, suppliers, even your children’s school, all have the potential for providing you backlink.
If they like you and you have been nice to them and, ask for a free backlink on their website.
If you can manage to obtain powerful and valuable links from websites like edu.com, that would be highly beneficial to you SEO efforts.
There are lot more techniques are there to suppress your competitor. This is just a initial strategies which help you to start with stronger foundation.
Hope These steps will give you an idea on how to climb to the first position…
Did you know any ways to rank Top on the search results? Share with us…