What is Udemy.com?
Udemy.com is an online learning marketplace.
It has a huge collection of best free udemy courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography and much more.
You can create a course in the text, audio and video formats. udemy.com free courses is available on demand and teach online classes to students can learn at their own pace, on their own time and on any device.
Suitable For –
People who like to teach, explain and solve problems.
1. In-depth knowledge of any domain of your choice.
2. Ability to express knowledge in easily understood form.
3. Ability to create and record high-quality videos.
You must also like:
- YouTube Alternative For All The Video Lovers in 2020
- Top Webinar Software Platforms in 2020
- Google AdWords Account Works Under These Conditions
- Best Mac Apps and Utilities in 2020
- Ways to Make $1000 Every Month
Time Required For Creating A Video Course –
Depends on the scope of the udemy free courses, a number of modules included and time required for preparation.
1. Pick a topic in which you are specialized in.
2. Study the courses relevant to your topic and see how many people are interested and have actually enrolled in the courses.
This will give you a rough understanding of the people who are interested in your topic and willing to invest in your course.
3. Study the other available online teaching courses and find out the things which you can offer that will make your course much better, different than other available courses.
4. Identify your audience level and then create the course content.
For e.g. You need to first decide whether your course is for a beginner level or an expert level audience.
Then accordingly you need to create your course content which appeals to the right audience.
5. Make sure your course title and description are optimized for appealing your target audience.
You must also like:
- You Have to Spend Money to Earn Money
- Why WordPress is now my Blog of Choice
- What Can I Write On My Blog?
- The Best Blogging Statistics for 2020
- Steps To Create a Website & Return Well
Try to answer the frequent questions that your audience asks in your course description.
6. Deliver at least 80% of your course in video format as it is the most engaging way of interaction.
Also, keep the length of each video lesson between 2-10 minutes.
7. Build a rapport with the audience, and engage. You can always do a quiz ups between lectures to make it engrossing and interactive.
How To Monetize –
1. Udemy gets a lot of daily visitors so there is a good chance that your course will get noticed and people will enrol in and you will start earning money.
2. You can even start a small blog on your course-related topics and promote your course.
3. More people sign up for your course more money you make.